Monday, January 19, 2009

FOR TODAY January 19, 2009

Outside my window...frost is melting, sliding down windshields, dripping off dumpsters.

I am thinking...about willowy heroines: Anne, Emily, Rebecca, Velvet...

I am thankful that.... There is joy in our home. Something has happened: Life's charcoal veil has been replaced with pale violet. I can't explain it...it's just in the air...
From the learning rooms... Growing a mold garden, poetry memorization, sight words, growing a sweet potato plant, starting A Little Princess.

From the kitchen...just leftover stroganoff.

I am wearing...jeans, little dark gold t-shirt, grey pullover.
I am creating...a green and blue plaid skirt.
I am going...to the school to plan and prep for the week.
I am reading... for fun-- National Velvet by Enid Bagnold. For study-- Aeschylus' The Suppliant Maidens.

I am hoping...I can sew a skirt, finish my painting, and plan the lessons for the week all in one day!
I am hearing...a voice telling me that's too much!

Around the house...Order is spreading, dirt is vanishing.
One of my favorite things...Hot tea and a hug first thing in the morning!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully I will be getting some correspondence out. There are so many people I need to write to, and a few packages I need to send.

Here is picture I am sharing...

Two things I love!
Visit our hostess' blog at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visiting you thru Daybook. I enjoyed reading. And sure sounds like you have a busy week planned. Keep Jesus first!

Loni