Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, November 17, 2008...

Outside my window...green and gold leaves that remain shiver in the light breeze.

I am thinking... How can I be hungry after all I have eaten today. I am sooooo hungry.

I am thankful for...Flylady! I began following the evening and morning routines, beginning last night, and I feel so together, leaving the house in the morning on time with the dishwasher unloaded, the bed made, and the bathroom neat!

From the kitchen...honey whole wheat bread.

I am wearing...an ankle-length navy blue skirt, a short-sleeved white blouse, and a short-sleeved grey cardigan.

I am creating...a pink, white, and lavender variegated dishcloth. (knitted)

I am going...to teach my second grade girls knitting after school. We started today and they are catching on so quickly.

I am reading...Emily Climbs by L. M. Montgomery. It is my T.V. since we have no cable!

I am hoping... we will be getting a puppy soon.

I am hearing...a rooster crowing.

One of my favorite things...a big bowl of hot steamed vegetables.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Begin sketches for black-eyed-susan painting
Try to keep doing the flylady schedule

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
If you would like to take part in the Simple Woman's Daybook or would just like to read a lovely blog, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: