It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here are mine:
1. Keep a cheerful countenance in spite of my cold.
2. Think over this essay and Psalm 116:1-9 each night before bed.
3. Cut a new bouquet for the kitchen table.
4. Work on doing household tasks peacefully and methodically. (Montessori-inspired)
5. Catch up on the laundry so the clothes that feel lovely are available to wear again!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to Charming the Birds from the Trees: January 25th in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post in Emma's comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in her comments section.
Even if you don't participate, check out the blog archive at Charming the Birds from the Trees for inspirational, down-to-earth posts on femininity and living beautifully.
17 hours ago