Saturday, November 8, 2008


God is paying attention to our lives:
Yesterday I came home from work and my husband said I needed to return a phone call from a friend. I called her and she said she had extra food she would like to give us. Now, we are not starving by any means, but what a blessing to be given two bags of food on a week that was going to be unusually meager. This kind of thing happens too often for it to be a coincidence!

Thursday it was two lamps. Someone at church was replacing their old lamps with new ones and wanted to give the old ones away. They asked me if I had any use for them...do I ever! ( I have two bedrooms with no real lighting in them...unless night lights count.)

Sometimes God, in his perfect wisdom, asks me to wait. But sometimes he seems to drop what is needed into my life right when I need it!

No comments: